Compassionate Memory Care in Minnetonka, MN
It can be hard to know when the time is right to make a move to a Memory Care setting. If you have concerns about your loved one’s safety and well-being, you may want to explore a more supportive option. Our outreach and sales director can talk to you about the differences between assisted living and memory care and help to determine if our Woodlands Memory Care neighborhood is right for your loved one. Call us today at (952) 525-4555.
Memory Care with Dimensions™
Similar to Assisted Living, Memory Care is apartment living designed for people who are 55 years of age or older and are living with Alzheimer’s Disease or any other type of dementia.
We are proud to offer Ebenezer’s Dimensions™ Program to residents living within our Woodlands Memory Care neighborhood. This program prepares Ebenezer staff to provide exceptional, compassionate care using evidence-based best practices. Our goal is to make a dramatic difference in the life of your loved one.
Amenities specific to our memory care in Minnetonka include:
- Controlled-access neighborhood with spacious, bright Studio and 1 Bedroom apartments
- Individual climate control in every apartment
- Private accessible bathrooms with step-in showers
- Convenient kitchenette with cabinets, sink and refrigerator
- Maintenance of apartment, common spaces and all appliances
- Beautiful enclosed patio and gardens
- Digital satellite TV & Wi-Fi
- Dining room with chef-prepared meals and table-side service
- Made from scratch cooking
- Dining options designed to meet most dietary needs
- Full-time RN and 24-hour caregivers for personalized care
- Dining room with fireplace
- Living room and lounge
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Music Therapy and Lifelong learning with MacPhail Music for Life™
- Spa room with accessible tub
- Visiting physicians, labs, x-ray, therapies and other ancillary services
Residents and Families can also enjoy:
- Private dining room available for reservation
- The Ridge Café for sandwiches, coffee, ice cream & more
- Library and grandkids’ corner
- Theater and chapel
- Guest suite
Things to Do Near Our Memory Care Community in Minnetonka
One of the greatest benefits of choosing our Woodlands memory care neighborhood is the wide range of activities just a stone’s throw away from the community. Minnetonka is home to lush natural scenery, plentiful retail options and a wide range of entertainment options, all just a short trip away from our residences. Additionally, this memory care community is conveniently located near many major highways, including I-494 and I-394.
If you’re visiting a loved one at our Minnetonka community, it’s easy to plan a day trip to one of these convenient locations:
We offer a variety of care level options, apartment sizes and optional services for memory care residents in Minnetonka. Compare pricing and see the range of services we can provide for you or a loved one.
Below is a sampling of the floor plans we offer in our Woodlands Memory Care neighborhood.
To see an apartment in person, call our Outreach & Sales Director at 952.525.4555 to set up a visit.
One-Bedroom | 508 sq. ft.View Floor Plan
Studio | 489 sq. ft.View Floor Plan
Studio | 458 sq. ft.View Floor Plan
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia can be challenging, and we know making the decision to move your loved one to Memory Care can be a difficult one. Below are some tips that may help you as a caregiver, and resources that can help with the decision and process of moving a loved one into Memory Care.
Communication Tips for Family Members of Persons with Dementia
Use this tip sheet to guide your interactions with your loved ones with dementia for more effective and enjoyable communication.View PDF
When Is It Time to Look Into Memory Care?
Learn about the signs to look out for if you think your loved one might be a good candidate for a memory care community.View Article
Minnesota Senior Linkage Line
The Senior Linkage Line is a free resource for seniors and their families. A single call can help simplify the complex issues and decisions you face every day.View Site
Adapting to a Smaller Space
Read why moving to a smaller space could be a big lifestyle improvement for seniors with dementia.View Article
Veterans Linkage Line
Visit this site to learn about benefits available that may help you to get financial assistance with care and services.View Site
Mneme Therapy® at Cherrywood Pointe of Minnetonka
Read this article to see how we incorporate singing, moving, painting and story-telling for memory care residents at Cherrywood Pointe of Minnetonka.View Article