Extra Care, Extra Attention
When to Consider Enhanced Care
Cherrywood Pointe’s Enhanced Care in the Twin Cities region is perfect for the person who needs more than what traditional assisted living offers. Companionship, dining and activities can be brought right to the resident. In this intimate setting, residents receive more time and attention, plus dining and activities that are tailored to each individual. Enhanced Care suites are set apart with dedicated 24/7 staff who provide frequent scheduled safety checks and services.
Unique Enhanced Care benefits include:
· Family-style dining and small group activities in the lounge
· Escorts to the main dining room and large group activities, if desired
· Easy companionship with suitemates
· Music therapy, spiritual services and exercise programs
· 2-person and mechanical lift transfers
· Assistance with insulin, feeding tubes and other medical needs
· Private suite (some with kitchenettes) with private bathroom and roll-in shower
Enhanced Care is also a great option for those requiring short stays. You may consider Enhanced Care if you or a loved one has:
· Exceeded a Medicare-paid rehabilitation stay but needs more care before returning home
· Need to give their caregiver a break from caregiving
· Need for a peaceful, supportive environment for hospice and end-of-life care
· Circumstances that require short-term nursing and home care.
Come See Us!
If you or someone you love have been told you need more than assisted living, consider enhanced assisted living at one of our Twin Cities area locations! Set up a tour to learn more about the high level of care we can provide. Talk with our team and our residents to see if Enhanced Care is for you. Ask about long-term or short-term options.