Enhanced Care is perfect for the person who needs more than what traditional Assisted Living offers. You can also think of it as an alternative to a nursing home for those needing higher levels of care and attention on a long or short term basis. We provide an intimate and nurturing atmosphere that promotes social engagement, fall prevention and a sense of security with staff nearby.
We work with each resident to develop a personalized care plan aimed at meeting his or her unique goals so as to promote the highest level of comfort and independence. Enhanced Care is set apart with compassionate and dedicated staff 24/7 who provide frequent scheduled safety checks and services.
What makes Enhanced Care unique?
- Family-style dining and small group activities in the lounge.
- Or, escorts to the main dining room and large group activities, if desired.
- Easy companionship with your suitemates.
- Peace of mind knowing staff is nearby and visiting often.
- Music therapy, spiritual services and exercise programs.
- Open door concept encouraged to promote friendships and allow for better staff observation.
- Tailored health care plan for assistance with personal cares.
- Unlimited scheduled safety checks.
- Unlimited scheduled transferring and bathroom assistance.
- Private suite (some with kitchens or kitchenettes) with private accessible bathroom and roll-in shower.
- Access to rehabilitative therapies including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy from Fairview Home Care and Hospice
- Respiratory services including oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP assistance
- Assistance of 1-2 staff or mechanical lift for mobility/transfers
- Visiting geriatric physicians and nurse practitioners
Enhanced Care residents also benefit from: